Who We Are
The Antigua and Barbuda Science Innovation Park (ABSIP) in partnership with United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) was launched in 2019, to support and create business startup opportunities that will generate sustainable business enterprises in Antigua, capable of contributing successfully to economic growth.
Services We Provide
- Business Incubation and Innovation
- Access to Business Financing
- Establishing partnerships and linkages
- Creating sustainable infrastructure
- Branding and PR
- Mentorship and Advice
- Training and Education
- Research and Development
- Business Resources and Knowledge Bank
The Antigua and Barbuda Science The Innovation Park is designed as an entrepreneurship and accelerator facility that houses start-up companies and provides them with the key skills and technology; business, management, legal and accounting support that will prepare them to pitch to equity investors and receive investments to grow their businesses. The Park also serves as a meeting place and hub of resources (education and training, research and development, access to financial support and incubation) for entrepreneurs and inventors, investors and subject matter experts.
- Have a great idea that you think would be a successful business……Contact us
- Have a great idea and not quite sure how to develop it further……. Contact us
- Have a great idea that you have developed into a budding business and need additional support…. Contact us
- Have a Startup company and need to expand…………..Contact us
- After contacting our offices, potential startups will be given an appointment to meet with our team to complete an interview and milestone assessment
- Once the results of the assessment are favorable, potential startups will be asked to complete an incubation agreement and registration form
- Before agreeing to participate in the program, potential startups are asked to read all terms and conditions carefully before signing.
- To promote our paperless campaigns, technology use and support environment conservationism, registration forms will be sent electronically via the email address provided and should be completed and returned electronically.
- Startups will be notified whether they were accepted into the program and the pillar they will be placed in. Pillar allocation is determined based on several factors including the responses provided on the registration form.
- Startups are invited up to the Park’s facilities and given a tour.
- Startups are introduced to the team and other Startups.
- Welcome to ABSIP!!!