The Innovation Park houses the following categories of tenants:
- Business startups
Business startups are growth-oriented companies committed to product or service development that fulfill a marketplace need. They are energetic and vibrant risk takers who like to build, test and create real world solutions and enjoy the camaraderie of being in a community of like minded people.
These are persons who may utilize services of the Park, for example students as part of an event or Program but are not considered Business Startups or Members.
Members are essentially Business Startups that have since advanced to the Innovation Phase of the Program and are actively paying membership fees according to the Membership structure below.
All Innovation Park tenants must register in the ABSIP Program and agree to the terms and conditions of membership.
Access to integrated/packaged business incubator and innovation services including:
- Office space
- TechLabs for technology platform development
- High Speed fiber broadband connectivity
- Ideation tools (white boards, monitors, wall space, etc.)
- Utilities, office cleaning and shared kitchenette
- Access to the Innovation and Makers Labs, prototyping services and space.
- Access to business, professional and marketing services
- Ongoing presentations focused on startup needs
- Shared office equipment; printer, scanner, copier
- Secured facility and parking
- Professional business address / mailbox
- Meeting rooms / presentation equipment
- No cost business seminars / workshops
- Access to an extensive mentor network and resources available through UNOPS expansive network of industry experts and capital providers
- Interaction with scientists, engineers, and other technologists
- Access to local business talent
- Networking events / activities with like-minded people
- Peer-to-peer learning / sharing ideas
- Potential collaborators and research assistance on site
- University and other linkages
- New contacts / business opportunities
- Management guidance
- Technical assistance
- Technology licensing assistance
- Grants and contracts searching
- Introductions and interaction with funding sources
- Business planning / accounting / loan packaging